- The hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category hotel.
- Please carry original id proof (identity card - Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for security purpose & hotel policy.
A contract exists between us when we have confirmed you on our package tour of your choice and we have received your booking request and deposits. By paying deposit confirms that you and other people on the package tour in Andaman Islands accept our booking terms and conditions and are entering into the contract.
All deposits can be made by Gateway online transfer , cash, cheque, Demand Draft . 50% payment have to deposit at the time of confirm the booking and pending 50% payment should be deposited before 30 days of tour starts. The rooms then will be blocked, and we will send the confirmation, which completes initial Booking Formalities.
Once the booking request and deposit has been received an invoice will be sent, along with a receipt for the already paid deposit amount. The balance of the payment must be paid 30 days prior to the arrival. Any booking made within 30 working days of the arrival is considered to be late booking for which the full and final payment is required at the same time of booking. Failure to pay the balance within the specified period will result in the cancellation of the booking, and in payment of a cancellation fee as detailed below.
If you wish to cancel any booking, a written notification should be made by the same person who booked. The date of cancellation will be at the date on which notice is received by us. All cancellations will attract a sum Rs.1500/- minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of the cancellation is received within the following period of the operation.
When Cancellation is Made:
|30 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour:
||loss of initial deposit
|25 to 15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour:
||50% of the total tour cost
|14 to 8 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour:
||75% of the total tour cost
|7 days or less to the operation of the booked tour:
||100% of the total tour cost
- Accommodation in twin sharing Rooms at specified hotels & resort as per package.
- Meals: As per Itinerary.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary & vehicle as per the group size.
- All Island Transfers by Pvt. Cruise & Government ferry.
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure.
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, porter services at hotel and all applicable luxury/road taxes.
- Service Tax.
- Free tour for kids ( 0 – 2 ) years. & 3-6 years 50%
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, whichis directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Snorkeling, Glass Bottom, Boat Ride, Sea Walking, Scuba Diving.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
- Indica / WagonR / Alto for 1-4 Pax.
- Sumo/Indigo/Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera for 5-8 pax including child.
- For Larger Groups suitable vehicle shall be provided according to class of package.
- Group Travel Shall is in Shared Vehicle.
Terms & Conditions
- Check-in 12:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 12:00 hrs.
- On arrival of guest at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA-CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
- The tourism infrastructure in other islands is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of city & other developed destinations.
- On arrival of guests, we will provide them local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
- If for any reason any tourist spot is closed we shall not cover it on next day and if guest wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
- Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive.
Meal Supliments Charges: (Exclude )Standard
- All rates quoted are on Per person basis (in Rs) - Applicable for 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Prices mentioned are the minimum quote and will be available on first-come, first-served basis
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- ARIHANT TOURS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Cruise to Islands is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case the sailing does
- Not take place. However, ARIHANT TOURS will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of Cruise.
- Only Indian citizens are entitled to make booking on these rates.
- We request the customers to provide their meal preference at the time of booking for convenience during the holiday
- Meal selections are available for vegetarian / non-vegetarian / Jain meals / Guajarati food.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel..
: Breakfast : Rs.100/- Lunch :Rs.300/-, Dinner: Rs.300/-Semi Deluxe
: Lunch :Rs.300/-, Dinner: Rs.350/-Deluxe
: Lunch :Rs.450/-, Dinner: Rs.550/-Luxury
: Lunch :Rs.600/- ,Dinner: Rs.700/-